Lion Heart International is a security and consultancy firm based in Port Moresby with operations in outer provinces. We hereby seek to build our driver pool and thus are accepting Class 6F Driver applications for those living within Port Moresby city limits.
- Completed Grade 10 or above with satisfactory grades
- Self-discipline with good work ethics
- Have the ability to communicate effectively – good verbal and written communication skills
- Honest, Reliable and Physically fit
- Must be prepared to sit our Drivers Basic Entry Test, do a test drive and undergo training and induction.
- Must be committed to take up 12 hour shifts on a 5 day/night roster and 2 days/nights off per week. Must also be prepared and willing to work long hours if/when required.
- Possess a Reliable contact number
- Must provide a recent medical certificate and police clearance (not more than 12 months old) and, or character reference.
- Possess at least 3 years Work Experience and can drive Isuzu Trucks.
If you are highly motivated to join us then,
1. Submit your application with All Requirements (updated CV, Certificates and references, copy of drivers License and Medical Certificate and Police Clearance – must not be 12 months old) to:
Lion Heart International,
P.O Box 1836,
Papua New Guinea
Att: Human Resources Manager
You can also email your application to email@example.com or hand deliver to our office at Section 53, Lot 20, Unit 11, Millum Group of Companies Building at the Corner of Ume and Ago Streets, Gordons.
2. When contacted, you must make yourself available to sit the Drivers Entry Test and do the test drive. No excuses will be accepted.
3. Then undergo training and Induction.
As soon as we get your resume, you will be assisted to open a bank account if you don’t already have one so that your pays go straight into your respective bank accounts (Preferably BSP).
Source: LinkedIn – David Akas Hubau
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org