DELOITTE is seeking a talented and driven ETHICAL HACKER.
Deloitte is seeking expression of interest from capable and experienced professionals to join our Financial Advisory & Consulting Services divisions in our Port Moresby office.
You will be working with a large team of passionate IT and cybersecurity professionals to build trusted relationships with our clients by delivering to them quality, professional advice and
services. You will be given every opportunity make an impact and advance your career to the next level.
The Cybersecurity team sits within the Financial Advisory & Consulting Services Division of Deloitte PNG. We help clients in improving the security of their critical IT assets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in planning, organizing and carrying out information security management, IT security design & implementation, IT security assessment assignments and IT audits.
- Ability to provide recommendations for improved and enhanced IT, technology and business efficiency to clients
- Good organisational skills. Initiative, a high level of confidentiality and a strong ethical perspective are essential. You will need to be a team player and a self-starter who is able to develop relationships at all levels.
- Practical hands-on knowledge of Kali Linux and the Metasploit suite of tools
- Practical hands-on knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment tools (e.g. Nessus, Qualys, etc)
- Practical hands-on knowledge of OSINT technologies
- Knowledge of offensive security practices, tools and methodologies
- Understanding of how hacking attacks are perpetrated, in particular, ransomware attacks. Understanding of various attack vectors and methodologies
- Basic knowledge of encryption / decryption processes and protocols
- Experience in containing real hacking attacks and restoring critical systems after successful hacking attacks will be highly valued
- Experience in improving cybersecurity controls and configurations
- Practical knowledge of common business technologies such as VMware, VEEAM, Windows server OS, Windows 10, Unix, SQL, Firewalls, backup systems, Anti Virus products.
- Familiar with standards and frameworks such as NIST, COBIT and ITIL
- Hold professional certifications e.g. CEH, OSCE or other security certifications is preferred
Competitive remuneration and employment conditions are offered. The position is open to
Papua New Guinean applicants.
Download the original PDF for this job here.
If you need help writing your CV, our online CV Builder can be able to assist you. We also have a written guide on how to go about writing your CV. Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/3or3CwL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org