I am a quiet type of person, easy to interact with other people of all ages and love to discover and explore into unknown areas.
Most importantly, I can learn faster and adapt to new situations. I’m always flexible when situation arises.
In life I learned to listen and be obedient to instructions given at a time, which I found it work well in most cases.
Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- Feb 2015- Oct 2018 Bachelor of science in Forestry- Degree certificate
Aiyura National High school
- 2013-2014 Grade 12 certificate
Asaroka Lutheran Secondary school
- 2011-2012 Grade 10 Certificate
Mando Primary school
- 2005-2010 Grade 8 certificate
WWF - PNG
- 15th April to 24th May, 2019 Forest Field Assistant
Insect Farming and Trading Agency
- June-July 2018 Assisted in Sorting, grading and packaging of insects
South Pacific Forestry & Environmental Consultancy
- December 2017 Field Assistant