With no practical full-time employment experience yet but I have a part-time industrial trainee
experience with the mining industrial and worked in the Community Development section of the
Community and Social Responsibility Department for three (3) months. I also have been so
involved in school leadership roles, organizing events, and carry volunteer awareness programs. I
recently graduated with a Bachelor of Economics at the University of Papua New Guinea this year,
with very exceptional grades academically, and now I am very much interested in being part of your
reputable organization, to effectively contribute my skills and knowledge and fully committed to
ensure your organizational goals and objectives are maintained at the highest standards.
- • Three (3) months industrial training experience in data collation
- Honest and reliable • Proactive to approach any obstacles encountered
- reporting and demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office software (Excel
University of Papua New Guinea (UPNG)
- 28 February 2018 to October 20th 2022 Bachelor of Economics
I completed my four years degree in bachelor of economics in UPNG.
Mount Hagen Secondary School
- February 2014 to December 2017 Hight and Secondary School Certificates (Grade 12 and Grade 10)
I completed my high school and secondary school at Mount Hagen Secondary from 2014 to 2017.
Kimininga Adventist Primary School
- 2005 to 2013 Grade 8 Certificate
I completed my primary school at Kimininga Adventist Primary in Mount Hagen, WHP.
Barrick Niugini Limited
- 29th November 2019 to 30th February 2020 Industrial Trainee
I had a opportunity to be part of the internship program with Barrick Niugini Limited for three months.
National Ipili Students Society
- 08th January 2020 to 30th December 2021 Treasurer
I partook in student association executives as a treasurer for 2 years.
- 29th July 2023 to 07th September 2023 Site Security Guard
Contract basis job as a site security guard, I worked for 6 weeks securing building assets and premises.