I am an enthusiastic, self motivated and goal oriented person who is hard working and consistent. I am a prolific thinker who likes to think outside the box. I like to adopt new ideas and be creative when it comes to problem solving. I am always excited to take on new challenges and experiences. I have exceptional communication and interpersonal relationships skills, with the ability to relate to all levels. I have worked with the Crocodile meat processing plant for almost six (6) months, this job which requires sound judgement, fast, analytical and critical thinking. With the qualities that I possess, I was able to complete most of the tasks and even meet the daily targets, when overseeing the process.
- familiar with writing proposals
- Possess competent analytical and ressearch skills
- Proefficient with the usage of all Microsoft applications
- scientific and research papers.
Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- 14th/11/18 Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Port Moresby Institute of Matriculation Studies
- 29th/07/14 Upgraded Transcript
I upgraded my English, Mathematics and Biology.
Port Moresby National Highschool
- 05th/02/12 Upper Secondary School Certificate
Kilakila Secondary School
- 05th/02/10 Lower Secondary School Certificate
Bavaroko Primary School
- O5th/02/09 Upper Primary School Certificate
Mainland Holdings Limited
- 23rd/09/21 General worker
I was given the opportunity to carry out most of the quality control work in compliance with the standard HACCP regulations.