Highly organized and detail-orientated recent Accounting Graduate, working towards CPA designation, offering a solid academic foundation in Accounting, plus nine months hands-on experience, seeking to contribute to successfully contribute to an organization’s financial management goals. My exceptional interpersonal skills, sound leadership and good accounting skills and my enthusiasm to learn new skills quickly will help your company reach its milestones.
- • A team player and can work individually when required with required level of honesty.
- • Computer literate with Microsoft Excel
- • Proven ‘multitasker’ driven by high ethical standards and accustomed to maintaining the integrity of all financial data
- • Reliable
- • Strong communication
- • Strong leadership skills
- Honest and Trustworthy
- interpersonal and organization skills
- MYOB Accounting Software
- Power Point
- Sun Systems and Materials Control Systems
University of Papua New Guinea
- 02/2017-11/2018 Bachelor of Accounting
I graduated with a Bachelor of Accounting on April 26th, 2019.
Port Moresby Business College
- 02/2011-11/2012 Diploma in Business-majoring Accounting
Gerehu Secondary School
- 02/2009-11/2010 Grade 12 Certificate
The Stanley Hotel & Suites
- 02/2019 till Current Accounts Officer
I am currently working as an Accounts Payable Officer with The Stanley Hotel & Suites.
Goodman Fielder International (PNG) Ltd
- 11/2017-01/2018 Finance Intern
It was an Internship so we were lay-off after the 3 months Internship period
Moresby South Technical Vocational Education Training (TVET) Office
- 01/2014-01/2015 Research Officer