My experiences in the Internal Audit profession goes back more than 8 years in various industries as a Graduate Internal Auditor to Senior Internal Auditor and Team Leader. I also have relevant tertiary qualification (Bachelor of Arts – Public Policy Management, UPNG), and undergo various trainings and professional studies as part of my professional development apart from my extensive experiences in internal audit, enterprise risk management, regulatory compliance and governance. The value I have to offer if given the opportunity is;
1. Document Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the organization, and conduct compliance review to ensure all business activities and functions comply with the industry’s best practices, organization’s standard procedures and regulatory requirements.
2. Conduct risk base audit on financial performance of the organization, information technology, and operational audits to monitor and ensure organization’s material risks are contained or maintained at an acceptable level.
3. Conduct risk assessment, fraud risk assessment, investigations & special reviews on short notice as a reactive approach to immediate financial loses or loop holes within business units.
4. Conduct compliance gap analysis on regulatory requirements against corporate governance framework and recommend best practices in accordance with IIA Global IPPF guidelines.
5. Prepare Internal Audit Quarterly Updates to Executive Management and Board (Audit & Risk Committee).
6. Prepare monthly, annual and 3 to 5 years Internal Audit Strategic Plan
7. Supervise and mentor junior staffs and new graduates
8. Do frequent travels and visits to branches throughout the country and conduct regular risk based audit.
9. Carry our general administrative functions of the Internal Audit Department, i.e. maintain and monitor outstanding audit recommendations, and conduct follow-up and audit closure reviews with process owners.
- Data Analytics
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Report Writing and Presentation Stills
- Risk Management
University of Papua New Guinea
- From 2005 to 2008 Bachelor of Arts - Public Policy Management & Social Works
Graduated in April 2009
International Training Institute (ITI) PNG
- From 2017 to Current Diploma In Accounting
Attending night classes
- From 2009 to 2015 Internal Audit Supervisor
Joined CPL through the graduate development program
Nambawan Super Limited
- From 2015 to 2017 Internal Auditor
Water PNG Limited
- From 2017 to Current Internal Auditor