I am a 22-year-old Graduate Electrical Engineer from a mixed heritage of New Ireland and Milne Bay Province. Majoring in Power, I took courses in Power Systems, Process Control, Instrumentation, and Renewable Energy. Beyond my academic background, I thrive on connections, being outgoing, open, and friendly, always eager to engage with and learn from new people. My endless curiosity keeps me eager to understand how things work and dedicated to finishing what I start.
- Circuit Schematic design
- Critical and Analytical thinking
- Power Systems Operation and Control
- Power World Software
- Process Control
- Renewable Energy Systems
Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- February 2020 to November 2023 Bachelor of Electrical and Communications Engineering
Sangara Oil Mill, Higaturu Plantations, NBPOL, Popondetta, PNG
- November 2022 to January 2023 Industrial Training
• Assist in the maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and systems in the oil mill.
• Learn and follow safety procedures for working with electrical equipment and systems.
• Observe and assist in electrical lines maintenance.
• Assist in domestic electrical maintenance