I’m a male nurse by graduate (2016) from PAU and currently working 2 year plus in field. I’m located in Lihir Medical Center, New Ireland province but take breaks in Bulolo Morobe province. I still have this passion and drive to venture into the field or science especially biology and agriculture in the near future as I see that it is where i will most likely blend in well to.
I’m a self learner, I’m also enthusiastic to learn, team player and I develop good work ethic (punctual).
My personality has help me to blend well in whatever social or professional group I encounter on daily basis.
- clinical screening
- Data entry
- Email (Microsoft Outlook
- typing (Microsoft Word) & Power Point presentation
Pacific Adventist University
- January 2013/December 2016 Bachelor in Nursing Science
Australia Awards Nursing Program
Divine Word University
- March 2011/October 2012 Bachelor in Environmental Health
Complete 2nd year only. Withdraw due to school fee constraints
Gordon Secondary School
- Jan 2009/October 2010 Gr 12 certification
St John Ambulance PN
- OCTOBER 2016/ OCTOBER 2017 EMT/AMBULANCE NURSE
- July 2017/August 2017 Registered Nurse
Did locum contract to relief for medical nurse in Manus Regional Processing Center Lombrum Manus while with St John Ambulance
- August 2018/currently employed Registered Nurse