I am an innovative person who believes in creativity. I am very diligent, hardworking and trustworthy and above all a team player with strong determination to make things happen. I have had my share of experience in doing general tasks, leadership roles, negotiations, community awareness and volunteer activities.
I completed my studies at the University of Papua New Guinea studying Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Human Resources Management. Prior to that, I graduated with SECOND DUX AWARD during my year 10 and also year 12 at Mt Hagen Secondary in 2012.
Related to my field of study, I possess excellent research and social administration skills together with outstanding Psychological research and Industrial/Organizational Psychological Skills. I am very much interested in enhancing my skills and pursuing a career in Human Resources/Talent Management within organizations directly involved in the society through the Government and Business Sectors.
I want to achieve the highest possible standards in accordance with the principles and practices governing the organization with whom I engage with. Thus, contribute to the recruitment, training and management of a more efficient, effective and innovative workforce that are innately motivated to strive for excellence.
I see myself as an industrious and flexible person. My professional flexibily has enabled me to multitask in different departments such as Payroll, Finance, Recovery, Compliance and Contracts Administration. I am an able learner who can be able to progress efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi task within departments such as payroll procurement finance compliance and contracts administration
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Skills in carrying out business research and generate reports on issue concerning organization
- Fair Knowledge of Laws governing employment and human resources
- Good Leadership skills
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- High level computing skills including Microsoft Office (MS) and electronic communications
- 2013 - 2016 Bachelor's Degree
Graduated in 2017 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Psychology minoring Human Resources Management
Mt Hagen Secondary School
- 2010 - 2012 Higher School Certificate 12 and 10
Graduated with second dux prize.
Second in Legal Studies
Second in English
First in History
Norman Finance Limited
- 19th February 2019 till present HR | Compliance | Recovery Officer
I am currently employed here.
Hides Gas Development Company
- 16th October 2017 - 21 August 2018 HR Support | Contracts Administration Officer
I worked in site. Para Camp, Hides 4, Komo Magarima District, Hela Province
Medecines San Frontieres
- 26th September 2017 - 11th October 2017 Data Transcriber | Translator
Did Medical Anthopology field work in Kerema. Gulf Province. Research on TB.