A talented and accomplished individual with Environmental Science and Geographical academic qualification, with more than 5 years of experience in implementing donor-funded health and community development programs in rural to urban communities. Adding on to it, practiced in coordinating FBO’s, NGO’s and government institutions executed donor-funded programs in communities through all part of the country while working with the donor. Specifically demonstrated in executing monitoring and evaluations tasks, capacity development and technical support, community outreach, and establishing networks and conflict resolutions in the urban and rural setting of different PNG societies. Strong ability to identify strengths and weaknesses and develop relief initiatives from field data collection, reporting system and project management overall. Excellent team builder and motivator with honed communication and analytical thinking skills. Driven to deliver quality results on time, with a high degree of integrity in a highly ethical and professional manner.
- ▪ Cultural competency ▪ Report writing and presentation ▪ Critical thinking and analysis ▪ PC proficient – (Microsoft Office
- MapInfo & ER Mapper
- smart sheet
University of Papua New Guinea
- 2009-2014 Bachelor of Arts (Social Science_Population Studies and Geography)
- 2020 - Current Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator
Reporting to: Functionally to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager and Team Leader Church Partnership program
• Supported the planning, budgeting, and implementation of relevant MEL activities in line with CPP Framework and DCP Assessment framework (PAF), and MEL Implementation Plan
• Managing CPP data, input and extrapolate data to support evidence-based reporting
• Prepared and contributed to high quality written evidence-based documents including activity reporting, DeFAT/High Commission information requests, and project reports.
• Managing calendar /schedule of grantees or CPP partners M&E Plans and coordinate periodic monitoring visits.
• Principles of Gender equity, and social inclusion promoted and integrated into all aspects of this role in activities, events and evaluation implemented.
• Organized internal and external meetings, events and seminar with program partners, grantees, and key stakeholders.
• Provided secretariat to CPP M&E Working group.
• Offered support to DCP and Facility MEL team to strengthen CPP partners MEL systems, tools, and processes.
• Professionally countered and delivered the feedbacks to partners/grantees where needed.
• Encouraged partners/grantees to comply with child protection and Child Safeguarding policies.
• Continuously reviewing financial and narrative quarterly and bi-annually grantees report and provide feedback.
• Involved in developing Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for COVID 19 for Church Partnership Program, funded through PNGAustralia Partnership Program.
• Coordinating Church Partnership Program activities; Disaster Risk Reduction activities, Community livelihood and empowerment activities, health, Gender, Education and Covid 19 activities in Papua New Guinea.
• Coordinated Meetings and Workshops between Grantees/Church partners in PNG and Australian Church representees, representatives from the Australian High Commission, CPP Coordination Office, and other key stakeholders of the Church Partnership Program.
• Taking on reasonable duties as directed by the MEL Advisor, CPP Team leaders and DCP Partnership Deputy or Director.
• Involved in coordinating and taking lead in Monitoring visits and developing Program Development stories
- 2019-2020 Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: Functionally to the Project Coordinator and Senior Technical Advisor, TB Project
• Supported the implementation and monitoring and evaluation for TB Project in Moresby-south (NCD)
• Ensured timely and quality data collection that in place for evidence base monthly and quarterly reports
• Had DR_TB and DS_TB database up to date.
• Technical support provided to BMU (Clinic) and outreach to execute M&E responsibilities, reporting, data entry, data collection, and data management.
• Promoting working relationship with NCD health service, NDOH, Community, Clinics and Port Moresby General Hospital.
• Community outreach and BMU (Clinic) support had been provided to produce quarterly reports on time.
• In house capacity development plan implemented to enhance skills and knowledge of BMU (Clinic) personal and Community outreach team.
• Involved in Community outreach activities; awareness-raising, partnership engagements, capacity development of Community treatments supporters/community workers.
• Engaged regularly with National Department of Health, NCD Health Services (Workshops, review meetings, planning and reporting), Partner NGO’s (Child Fund, World Vision, Churches, etc., and Government bodies (schools in Moresby South, Police, Village court Officials, Moresby South District development Authority and the community.
• Oversee the implementation of the NCD Health TB electronic database for the Moresby south clinic.
• Participated in quarterly supervision visits to BMUs conducted by NCD Health and partners.
• Coordinated quarterly performance review meetings with the project team.
• Developed relevant recording and reporting tools for the project indicators.
• Undertaken tasks assigned by the project advisor and project coordinator.
• Established TB registry database for BMUs.
• Involved in community outreach activities with the community outreach team
- 2018-2019 Information Officer/Telephone Counselor
Reporting to: Functionally to the Senior Counselors and to the FSVAC, CIMC.
• Advocated callers with basic information about the hotline service and raised awareness on GBV, Child Protection, human rights and social issues affecting every community.
• Trauma counselling provided to disaster and tribal conflict-affected callers.
• Crisis and general counselling provided to survivors of GBV, rape, abuse, assault, and other forms of violence.
• Referrals were done for people needing other or further services, police, welfare, safe house, HIV testing, hospitals, etc., throughout the country.
• Maintained and established partnerships with key stakeholders and partners in promoting collaborative effort.
• Updated to date-on-date entry and completing call log and intake forms daily.
• Carried out the task as assigned by senior counselors and managements.
Anglicare PNG Inc
- 2017-2018 Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: Functionally to the Branch Manager and to the National Monitoring & Evaluation Manager for Anglicare PNG Inc and Oil Search Foundation.
• Executed Monitoring and Evaluation responsibilities for DeFAT (AusAid) HIV program, Church Partnership Program and Global Fund HIV program that had been implemented in Jiwaka, Western Highlands, Simbu, Madang, and EHP.
• Provided technical support in using M&E tools, targeting indicators, capacity development, overall project management and M&E, to more than 50 personals: program officers, clinicians, peer educators, and volunteers.
• Coordinated project level regular assessments, surveys, evaluations, and produced qualitative with the qualitative report for all programs of different donors and government.
• Provided technical advice and support to management in planning and strategic development meetings.
• M&E tools developed for data collection, storage, and virtual data presentation, survey, and research.
• Advanced in data entry into health information/data management tools; HPDB database, and NUIC database.
• Regularly produced two (2) quantitative and qualitative donor reports respectively at reporting periods; Global Fund and DeFAT funded programs.
• Established partnership and network with partners and key stakeholders; government institutions, community, NGO’s, FBO’s and private sectors to work collaboratively.
• Promoted Gender and Disability, people living with HIV, child protection, and human rights inclusive approach in work and at home.
• Coordinated and addressed conflict resolution processes with colleagues and representing Anglicare to the outside community.
• Facilitated monthly program and branch meetings effectively.
Anglicare PNG Inc
- 2015-2016 Prevention/Client Service Officer
Reporting to: Prevention/Client Service Coordinator
• Facilitated capacity building and partnership establishing with key stakeholders; the government institutions, FBO, Community and private sectors, in Western Highlands, Jiwaka, Simbu and Enga province.
• Contributed to the development of training manuals, and information/awareness materials targeting populations in rural communities and colleagues for capacity development.
• Established professional working relationship with colleagues, field officers, volunteers, partners, and communities.
• The program was executed per donor approved Anglicare’s implementation plan, and the monitoring and evaluation framework.
• Promoted Gender, disability, child protection, human rights, etc., inclusive approach in project implementation.
• Participated in decision making meetings, conflict negotiations and resolution events, celebrations, and commemorating events, etc.
• Take lead in coordinating the distribution of information/awareness materials, sexual health materials, and coordinated more than 20 distribution hotspots with volunteers.
• Take lead in research, survey, and project evaluation activities.
• Monthly and quarterly qualitative and qualitative submitted regularly.
• Activities implemented to meet the target in the given period.
• Executed tasks assigned by senior management; facilitate staff meetings, logistics, banking, etc.